Monday, March 24, 2008

WARNING!

What you are about to read is probably poorly written, badly expressed, and hard to understand. It's the best I can do on my schedule, between watching 3 kids, trying to keep the house in order, and playing sudoku.

I only have two qualifications for writing any opinion: I listen to a lot of radio, and I am trained as a mathematician. The combination means that I get fed up easily with bad arguments that I hear day after day. It does not mean that I have a deep understanding of politics, economics, science, or religion. But if something does not logically follow from the premise, I can point that out and maybe try to figure out where the disconnect occurs. Unfortunately, since I don't write as well as I'd like, it may be that my explanations are less coherent than the original argument.

In addition, I reserve the right to be illogical on my own blog.

The other qualification I posses is a willingness to be wrong. Feel free to point out flaws in my own logic, but please be kind to me or I will stop writing.

You have been warned. Happy reading.

No comments: